Parking for Transfer Student Orientation has changed from the Laurel Parking Facility to the Crescent Hill Parking Facility.
Crescent Hill Parking Facility is located adjacent to the Marshall Student Center near the intersection of USF Palm Drive and USF Holly Drive.
The best entrance to use for arrival is Fletcher Avenue at USF Palm Drive. From this entrance, proceed to the second traffic light and turn left onto USF Holly Drive. Then, take the first right to enter the facility.
Your parking permit that was included in your e-confirmation packet is valid for any space in this facility. Orientation staff will be available to assist you once you arrive.
Visit our Getting Here page for more information for a smooth arrival to Orientation.
Parking Permit Guidelines
- Permit is valid only on your Orientation date.
- Students or guests with a valid disabled parking permit may park in any handicapped space on campus, with the disabled permit and Orientation permit both visible from the vehicle’s windshield
- Permit must be printed from your e-confirmation packet and visible in its entirety from the driver’s side windshield
- Students or guests driving a motorcycle to Orientation should visibly affix the permit to their bike (with tape or another adhesive)
- If your vehicle information changes, log into MyOrientation to make the changes and download a new e-confirmations
- Written changes and incorrect information are not permitted on parking permits. If you are not able to update your information, please see an Orientation staff member upon your arrival for a courtesy permit.